Hello everyone! As some of you know, it's finally SUMMER VACATION for me so I'll have more time to make blog posts (HOORAY!) So let's get to the real point of this blog post, so, it's Sleep Awareness Week and for those of you who don't know, yes that's a thing! (haha)
In honor of Sleep Awareness Week, I have decided to create a blog post dedicated to my night routine.
So here is the night routine (for school days):
1. First, when I get home, I take a shower.
-After a long day at school, I relax myself by taking a shower! (Comment down below, what are the things that de-stress your day?)
2. Then, I just chill and watch some TV or maybe go onto my computer or phone.
-I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, but technology is basically my life...
3. Then, I eat dinner with my family at around 8pm or 8:30pm.
-Make sure to always find time to bond with your family. Remember, your time here on Earth is limited.
4. Then I review for my quizzes for school the following day (if there is any).
-Well, you gotta make sure to pass all of those quizzes lined up!
5. I use my computer or phone just to end the day.
-Basing from the graphic below, I'm an iSleeper.
6. Finally, I call it a night and go to sleep.
Here is my night routine (for Summer):
1. Whenever, it's Summer, I usually don't do anything much throughout the day (yes, I know, how lame).
-I've never really had plans for my Summer breaks, I just thought of it as a time to rest! :-)
2. I take a shower.
3. I eat my dinner with my family at around 8pm or 8:30pm.
-As I said, dinner/meals with your family is very necessary so that you can bond with them.
4. I just use my computer and phone (as usual...)
-As you can tell, technology is an essential to my daily life.
5. I call it a night and go to sleep.
From the graphic below, I would say that I'm an iSleeper because as you can see from my routine above, I use my technology A LOT. Whether it's daytime or nighttime, I'm glued to my phone.
In honor of Sleep Awareness Week, a new mattress company called Casper came up with this goofy graphic to categorize the most common types of sleepers. Casper knows that bedtime is the best time with their hybrid latex and memory foam mattresses. Check out some of their reviews here. From this graphic, I would say that I'm an iSleeper because, as you can see from my routine above, I use my technology A LOT. Whether it's daytime or nighttime I'm glued to my phone. What kind of sleeper are you? Tell me in the comments down below!