Love is in the air! So is kindness.
This February, regardless of your relationship status with someone, BE KIND TO THEM AND SHARE THE LOVE!
How do I get involved?
Getting involved is simple! Simply do random acts of kindness from February 13 - February 17. This is Valentine's Day weekend through Random Acts of Kindness day. Be sure to take pictures and share your photos on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #RAOKmoments. When you do an act of kindness, be sure to leave a small note for the person to find. I've even created a free printable to make it easier for you!
Here are some examples of random acts of kindness that you can do:
1. Help someone when they are struggling with something.
2. Buy your friend a snack.
3. Smile at a stranger. You never know if they've had a bad day, your smile may make their day better.
4. Befriend an acquaintance you've known for some time now.
5. Make an uplifting and inspiring letter to someone who you know is having a hard time.
6. Volunteer in a reach-in or outreach and help the less fortunate.
7. Appreciate everything someone gives you, no matter how small it may be.
8. Compliment someone and it may just make their whole day!
9. Cook their favorite dishes.
10. Spend some quality time together.
We hope that you will get involved in #RAOKmoments!
I hope that you won't only do these random acts of kindness only on the month, February, but I hope that you would apply these acts of kindness in your everyday life. Well, you do know what they say "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." So start spreading the love and kindness!
Also, mark this on your calendars, February 17th- Random Acts Of Kindness Day.