Hello everyone! Today we'll do a Q & A with Sophia! Her answers are absolutely adorable, inspirational and hilarious. Thanks for answering my questions, Sophia! Hope to see you next time! xx
1. What do you usually like to do when you're bored?
2. What do you do when you're sad?
3. What do you do when you're happy?
4. Do you believe in the saying YOLO?
5. What is your comfort food?
6. If you are a student, answer letter A, if you already graduated please answer letter B.
a.) Would you rather have tons of homework all crammed in one week and get the school year over with, or would you rather only have 1 homework per week but have a longer school year?
b.) Would you rather have tons of work due by the end of the day and get a big raise, or have less amount of work due by the end of the day also but have a smaller amount of raise?
7. What are your top places to go to?
8. What is the most amazing thing you have done in your lifetime?
9. Would you rather live forever or die within the week?
10. What was your best experience ever?
1) I would probably be looking at the ceiling, humming songs over and over again or thinking about my future (um what)
2) I would write a lot and forget about it.
3) When I'm happy, I laugh. A lot. For thirty minutes.
4) YOLO… hmm, what can I say? Well I don't exactly believe in it because we all only die once. But applying "YOLO", it's like making a bucketlist out of pure evil just to die.
5) TURON! Omg I LOVE this so frikin much.
6) 1 piece of homework per week. Even if it would take a longer time, I would be less stressed. Apparently if everything would be crammed, my hair would fall off and I won't learn anything (headaches)
7) I don't go to much places but my favorite destination would be in Cebu, Bohol. I GET TO SEE TARSIERS, MAN! And since I don't travel much, I would LOVE to go to England. I may be pure Filipino but I am an Anglophile as well *cough* Harry Potter *cough*
8) Amazing thing I've done? Hike inside a cave when I was eight. Full of enchanted things in there, by the way. Haha #ImSoBrave
9) Oh wow. If I were to live forever, I would probably be bored of this world so I will make numerous experiments and be awesome. *flips hair* If I were to live in one week, I will apply YOLO in my life. I have my bucketlist!
10) Oh! I was invited to a premier of "The Croods", front row seats. Then, I won the raffle (YEAH, GOT PRIZES HAHA) held. OOH! There's more! I got interviewed on the channel, "etc" and got shown on tv! (Oops, went out of my limits, I'm not allowed to be shown on tv, says my school)