What do you usually like to do when you're bored?
1) I like to think about my life and the stuff that I did and that I plan to do. If I feel like it, I'll make a poem
What do you do when you're sad?
2) I listen to music/ play my violin or talk to my parents. I rarely talk to my friends when I'm sad
What do you do when you're happy?
3) I actually do most of the stuff that I do
when I'm sad (except the no talking to my friends part) if something really good happened, I'll tell someone whom I know will listen to me
Do you believe in the saying YOLO?
4) It depends... Some people say "I'LL YOLO THE TEST" but I think that even though you only live once, you should still remember to balance pleasure with work
What is your comfort food?
5) CHOCOLATE. PERIOD.
Would you rather have tons of homework all crammed in one week and get the school year over with, or would you rather only have 1 homework per week but have a longer school year?
6a) Definitely have the tons of homework crammed in a week
I mean, even with a bit of homework, you'd still have to go to school, and seriously, why would I want to go to school more? :0 besides it'll teach me how to be more responsible and how to have good time management
What are your top places to go to?
7) Heaven :)) but I don't wanna die yet lol
What is the most amazing thing you have done in your lifetime?
8) I made people happy
Would you rather live forever or die within the week?
9) Die within the week
If I were to live forever, my friends and family won't be immortal along with me. I'd be bored here
If I were to die within the week, I'd have small amount goals to accomplish so that when I die, people will know I did something useful in my life
I'd also be able to make speeches for my friends & family
What was your best experience ever?
10) Living in this world and living my life now with my friends and family :))
Thank you so much, Marie! Hope to see you again next month!! :)